Wish me luck, made an offer on some land!

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Got my home and 10 acres paid off recently so just like prisoners want to get back into prison I am itching to get all that dang money out of my pocket.

Found a tract, 65 acres timber, good deer and turkey huniting area. Made them a verbal offer this morning. Within 100 miles of my house, I'm just shy of 40, job seems stable.
I am thinking what the heck, enjoy it while I've got it. I've been disciplined saving and investing and am all insured and college funds going and all that jazz - if I croak my family might be a little sad but they ain't going to starve. I already own good tractor and implements to maitain it and way to haul it.

Area of this property I think will only go up in value, would be due a thinning in a year or two so there is some immediate return potential, and I want it to have a place where my wife, boy, and my old Daddy have a place to shoot a squirrel or a deer or a turkey and more important a place where my old Daddy can teach my boy like he taught me while he is still here and still can.

Put me on the prayer list and wish me luck my kind fellow TBN'ers. I will keep you posted how this goes. Had a contract on another that if got out of when after detailed inspection wasn't as advertised, got all my earnest money back no questions asked. I like this one better so we'll see where it goes!

Spend it while you got it, can't take it with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #2  
Good luck with it. Stomping around land is precious.

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #3  
Like they say, there is no luggage rack on a hearse. :laughing: Good luck, hope it goes well.

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #4  
Will talk to "Pop" on your request. Hope it goes well. Ed

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #5  
Good luck, there is absolutely nothing like owning your own land. For a while my wife and I lived 400+ miles from ours and had to use public parks and such, no hunting available, no shooting, dirt bikes rarely got out of the garage. We built a new home on it 20 years ago this December and love every minute of it.

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #6  
Best of luck, hope they accept your offer. Never a bad investment.

Eddie

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #9  
That's the thing about land, they stopped making it a long long time ago. Good luck.

/ Wish me luck, made an offer on some land! #10  
Good luck man, I'll be praying and hoping for the best for you