Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times !

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #51  
Guys, that hydraulic feed is more likely to put a chip in you....until you get some experience with it.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #52  
I ordered a WC88 in Feb and it was delivered 10 days later, works great.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #53  
Out this evening chipping brush with my WC-88, not a hicup with 60 hp driving it.
895DF702-78BC-4847-995D-6602B9299235.jpeg

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #54  
Nice.....I see you got the bumper hitch. So did I, it adds a lot of protection for the "tender things" on the bottom side. The chainsaw holder is about as handy as a cupholder

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #55  
Ordered a WC-68 on July 16, 2021. Expected ship date was October 31! Unit shipped on September 13. Still waiting but I did make an appointment for delivery next Wednesday the 22nd. At least I know its on the way. Really pleased they cut 6 weeks off the wait time. Can hardly wait to get chipping. Now I don't have to wait for burn days to get rid of brush and branches.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #56  
Picked this up today. About 8 weeks from order to ship, or somewhere thereabouts.

PXL_20210927_202444820.jpg

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #57  
Whoa!!!! One Hellava chipper.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #59  
I keep wondering why there isn't a 3ph chipper made that uses the tractor's hydraulics to run the feed? Seems like they could sell a chipper for at least somewhat of a discount by omitting the chipper hydraulic pump & belt to those who have an appropriate connection (eg backhoe or an open center remote)?

I recall there's a Chinese chipper mentioned in another thread that was supplied this way (only used tractor hydraulics, with a pump supplied as an option), but I haven't seen any other chippers so advertised.