Woods vs Land Pride Quick Hitch

/ Woods vs Land Pride Quick Hitch #21  
It depends - see Dale's spec sheet (post#7 this thread) - if your implements are actually TRUE to specs, their dimensions differ in both height AND width. Makes it REALLY difficult to adapt. Might be simpler (if you weld, that is) to add ears and a top extender to your mower.

My Gannon box blade (older one) has ears for cat 1 and 2, it's just an extra ear on each side with bigger holes - top link height stays at cat1 specs.

There used to be ONE quick hitch that would work with BOTH Cat 1 and 2 - it was made by Priefert in Texas, but sadly was discontinued along with ALL their tractor stuff several years ago.

Fortunately I had saved a pic of it (I also have one of their 6' tillers, love it) because I eventually plan to use at least their MUCH easier to change TOP hook design to mod my stuff - HTH... Steve

Attachments

• PriefertMod2HFQH.JPG
    PriefertMod2HFQH.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 50
   / Woods vs Land Pride Quick Hitch #22  
ON my SCUT the pin for 3PH arm is about 4.5 in forward of center of hook for lower pin of QH (cat 1)

DSC02277.JPG

And yes bolted on tab keeps pin pushed all the way in so the bracket that keeps drawbar from spinning has a length of pin for easy access when connecting up....

/ Woods vs Land Pride Quick Hitch #23  
Will my existing PTO shaft work or do I need some form of extension or do I need an all new PTO shaft. My existing PTO shaft has 10" of overlap on my chipper. Chipper is my only PTO implement.
If you need a longer pto shaft, this would make the pto connection easier