Woodshed/ Pavilion

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion #1  

Nasty135

Veteran Member
Tractor
massey ferguson 135/1433v
A couple years ago I lost a Huge tree 6' diameter across the base, Finally got it all split and use it for supplemental heat in the basement woodstove. But it is going to be around awhile and I figure it would last longer covered and stacked.... Plus I wanted to cover my trailer and anything else that might have to sit out temporarily... So this is my start

Attachments

• 706540-pavpost (600 x 450).jpg
    706540-pavpost (600 x 450).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 618
   / Woodshed/ Pavilion
After starting and getting post leveled out from tip to tip it was time to purchase trusses... which we installed using my boom pole upside down in FEL...

Attachments

• 706544-straight (600 x 450).jpg
    706544-straight (600 x 450).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 540
   / Woodshed/ Pavilion
Followed by purlins and tinroof materials ie: ridge and rake panels

Attachments

• 706548-pavside (600 x 450).jpg
    706548-pavside (600 x 450).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 483
   / Woodshed/ Pavilion #4  
I get an error when I try to veiw.

Phil

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion
This is phase #1 of a 2 phase project the second phase is going to include bordering the perimeter of the pavilion with railroad ties to keep the gravel where it belongs(the railroad ties are coming from yet another project pertaining to an upgrade remodel of planting bed and the end of the driveway, So right into the next project.... Keep'um coming honey /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.... the wood won't take up all the space so we can and will use it for outdoor events (see picture of picnic table in front of junker)

Attachments

• 706558-angleshot (600 x 450).jpg
    706558-angleshot (600 x 450).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 538
   / Woodshed/ Pavilion
Hmmmm? I'll check to see what I did wrong , Haven't had this trouble before.

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hmmmm? I'll check to see what I did wrong , Haven't had this trouble before. )</font>

Nasty,

It may not be you. Others have reported problems this morning viewing attachments in other forums. Don't do/change your attachments until our hosts have had an opportunity to review things from their side.

Brian

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion
Ok thanks for the info, I was really scratching to Ole' Noggin on this one /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif... I even tried to put pics in my gallery and that was a no-go also...

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion #9  
Per Muhammad "Ok, we should have that fixed now... but there will be a few attachments that didn't get saved. I would recommend uploading them again. "

I tried viewing your attachments with no success. Looks like you may need to upload again. You should be able to do this by editing each post then re-attaching the picture.

/ Woodshed/ Pavilion #10  
Early this morning I tried to attach a URL and the computer hung up solid all three times I tried. Maybe related?
Maybe I'll try again later.