WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price?

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #1  

LittleBill21

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 26XL, White
Hey guys

need another gallon of the new woolwax (fluidfilm) last time i bought it with the undercoating gun from kellys, does anyone know the cheapest place to just buy the gallon?

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #2  
Hey guys

need another gallon of the new woolwax (fluidfilm) last time i bought it with the undercoating gun from kellys, does anyone know the cheapest place to just buy the gallon?

I’ll be watching this. Best Canadian price too, please.

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #3  
Today I picked up a gallon at NAPA, it was $34.99 with my Aita card.

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price?
Today I picked up a gallon at NAPA, it was $34.99 with my Aita card.

woolwax or fluidfilm? most have no idea what i am asking for when i call for woolwax...

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #5  
Fluid film, I also have no idea what woolwax is. I thought somehow it might be a local term from the way you put it. What is it?

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #6  
Woolwax's claim is theirs is thicker and doesn't smell as bad.
Personally never used Woolwax
but I have Fuild film and it is smelly.

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price? #7  
When it came out Woolwax WAS just a thicker less smelly fluidfilm. I thought it was made by the same firm. Many of my applications do not need the thickness and I like the smell of sheep

/ WoolWax aka FluidFlim, best price?
When it came out Woolwax WAS just a thicker less smelly fluidfilm. I thought it was made by the same firm. Many of my applications do not need the thickness and I like the smell of sheep

it is made by the same group, but it also has no smell. which for some would be a big plus. it kind of bothers people when you undercoat the car

Amazon.com: Woolwax Undercoating Protection, Rust Inhibitor and Prevention, Anti Corrosion Multi Purpose Penetrant and Lubricant Lanolin Formula, 1 Gallon Straw Clear Color: Automotive