#1,131  
OP
Diggin It

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Here we go again .....

They do this during price changes, the old stays up for a while but the new has a different item number and slightly different description.

BadBad.jpg

Isn't that like a 50% increase?

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
Here we go again .....

They do this during price changes, the old stays up for a while but the new has a different item number and slightly different description.

View attachment 721724

Isn't that like a 50% increase?
So you don’t think it is worth the extra for "Prime" Pressure Treatment? :ROFLMAO:

kenmbz

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720/Simplicity Regents/Echo CS-490/CS-620
I just paid at HD $26 for a 2' x 3' x 5/8 MDF ...
Online metal supplier-Put in an order for some sheet and flat bar iron. Told me none of it was in stock and gave me a refund.

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Yes, it certainly appears that way

jyoutz

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD4100
I’m a forester. The thing that really is frustrating is that the stumpage prices for timber still aren’t much better than a few years ago. The price increases are on the sawmill and retail sales component of lumber.

Bearsixty7

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS MT240HE. JD LA145.
I’m a forester. The thing that really is frustrating is that the stumpage prices for timber still aren’t much better than a few years ago. The price increases are on the sawmill and retail sales component of lumber.
Probably due to every one thinking they deserve $15.00 or more for a starting wage regardless of their skill level or competency.

DieselBound

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800; Kioti NX5510HC
Wall Street runs things now. Have to squeeze out profits for the money changers..s

DieselBound

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800; Kioti NX5510HC
Probably due to every one thinking they deserve $15.00 or more for a starting wage regardless of their skill level or competency.
See my above post. One of the tricks of the elites is to make the underlings believe that it's the poorer among them that are the cause of their ills.