Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices?

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #761  
Plant shut down will add another $5/board.

:ROFLMAO:

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #764  
Summya'll been saying you can't even find PT boards. Big Box stores show they have it, but $16 for a 4 x 4 x 8 post? I bought 4 x 4 x 16s in January for $17.79 that are currently listed for $31.98

4' x 9' OSB that I paid $11 for in May is now showing at $20.25

Somebody's rakin' it in somewhere along the line. Aren't there price gouging laws?
Everybody that feels they could... Is playing the Corona Gouging game. Govt is ignoring it. Big prices equals larger tax dollars in their pocket.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #765  
From what I understand, most of the price hike is at the mills, and just gets passed down the line from there.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #766  
I saw an individual here had a bunk of OSB, 7/16 at 4x8 that he wanted $37 a piece.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #767  
Ok, I have a game for y'all. I saw this pop up on craigslist yesterday, quickly reached out and got the load right after work for 80% of the dudes asking price. Can you guess how much I paid? I was gonna look up all the box store prices for comparison but I'm too lazy.

5 of 6x6x9.5' treated posts
1 of 4x410' treated post
3 of 2x4x8' sticks
1 random piece of treated 2x8

jAsX7UVh.png

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #770  
Lol. He posted at $50 and i instinctively offered $40, because apparently i cannot resist haggling. If he had pushed back whatsoever i woulda gladly paid 50.

the 2x4s are new… I basically got all the posts for free.
I did go and try to look up the 6x6 prices. $65 each for “cedar-tone” 10’ers which is all our Home Depots have in stock here.