Bake in sun for 4 hours
Remove tea bags and mint
Add 2 cups of sugar and chill

Server in tall glass over ice
with a shot of Captain Morgan
and a strawberry

0735FB07-D9B2-482A-BE99-087C25B83494.jpeg

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #793  
Budlight, Bud regular, Coors Light, Sierra Nevada pale ale, any beer that is cold to the point of having chunks of ice develop upon opening. I just got done weed eating for 3 hours and were having a heat wave here! Cold beer at the creek hits the spot.
Osb was 100 dollars a sheet and 3/4 plywood was 132 the other day. Glad I was buying cinder blocks. Lumber barons suck!

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #794  
Was just in a large box hardware store. Lumber area was packed. 2:30pm on a Tuesday.

Mostly 2x being loaded into trucks and trailers.

I’ve seen no dampening of demand based on prices.

I noticed the 2x6x12 fir was $26.99.

MoKelly

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #795  
3/4" Pressure Treated 4'x8' sheathing is $80 here. Southern Yellow Pine standard is $73.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #796  
My wife and I wanted to tear down an old 16x12 shed that's seen better days, and putting up a screen house in it's place. I'm now seriously considering a cheap beam maker for a chainsaw and cutting my own posts from the trees on our property.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #797  
My wife and I wanted to tear down an old 16x12 shed that's seen better days, and putting up a screen house in it's place. I'm now seriously considering a cheap beam maker for a chainsaw and cutting my own posts from the trees on our property.

That is a very good idea. I’d like to do the same - but I’m not sure how agile I’d be using those things. Seems like it takes some meaningful practice.

But then again - I’ve got time and plenty of trees.

MoKelly

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #798  
Local Home Despot had 8' 2x6s for $14 last week. 1/2" ply was $60-something. Seems like prices are stabilizing or coming down some. Lots of lumber in stock and the stick lumber quality was better or at least less bad that I have seen there for a couple years.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #800  
That is a very good idea. I’d like to do the same - but I’m not sure how agile I’d be using those things. Seems like it takes some meaningful practice.

But then again - I’ve got time and plenty of trees.

MoKelly
They don't call it rough cut for nothing... :ROFLMAO: