Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices?

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,281  
$25.45 a sheet for OSB at Home Depot here. I'm building a she-shack for the wife this summer, need that price to keep falling!

A bit cheaper at Menards with the 11% rebate, but until they make that rebate more convenient, I'm not playing. Plus to walk a quarter mile to the "lumber desk" to wait in line to order lumber, then walk back up front to wait in line and pay, THEN drive out back to the yard to pickup, THEN wait in line for loading assistance AND again to get inspected for departure.... takes an extra hour of bullsh!t just to buy some lumber.

Still $29 for 1/2" Sheathing rated OSB here..

2x4 SPF stud is $6.89

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,282  
Lumber futures briefly dipped below $600 per 1000 b.f. last week. Up a little today, but trending in the direction we like.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,283  
7/16" OSB sheathing $25.45 for a 4ft x 8ft sheet at the blue box store near me. Jon

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,284  
2x4 studs are under $5 each as of today! $4.98 for either 8-footers or 92-5/8".

7/16" OSB just dropped to $22.65 apiece. Now the question is, do I keep waiting or start buying?

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,285  
I needed 27 OSB sheets and bought at $25/sheet a few months ago. If you have a project waiting I would buy at $22.65. It depends on how bad you want to build something.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,287  
Can you believe this sh**? Does anyone even buy this? 3- 2x4x4

It costs them a lot of money to cut 8 foot 2x4s in half, and package them in packets of 3.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,288  
Can you believe this sh**? Does anyone even buy this? 3- 2x4x4

Sells like hotcakes, actually.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,289  
It costs them a lot of money to cut 8 foot 2x4s in half, and package them in packets of 3.
When I can remember I have Lowes cut some materials in the store, particularly 4x8 sheets.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,290  
Thread pruned of a post which contained politics. Does anyone actually read the rules they agreed to follow when they registered? Clearly, some have not, either that or they do not have the honor to abide by them.
I don't read the rules so I can claim ignorance.

It's really the only set of rules I follow.