Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions?

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions?
You could get a quick attach adapter from Welcome but the Yanmar hookup can be replicated for other attachments as well by a local welding shop.

Thanks blueredboy, I haven't seen this site ever before. I didn't see any cost information on that SSQA adapter. Any idea? I guess I could call them.

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions? #22  
Or you could get one of them snazzy new YT235's with the SSQA loader......

I'm not sure I can handle that level of snazziness!

WELL I DID IT. Just ordered a 424 TLB this afternoon! :cool2: Should be here in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner. Can hardly wait, but I have no idea what I'm going to work on first! I'll probably just drive it around and get a feel, maybe move a pile of dirt. Sure appreciated everybody's comments and feedback on this machine here in TBN.

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions? #25  
You don't have to worry about the backhoe, it is plenty big for that size tractor. That hoe is the same size as my Wallenstein, an my hoe has a double swing cylinder, where yours does not. I guess they try to cut the cost.

You don't have to worry about the backhoe, it is plenty big for that size tractor. That hoe is the same size as my Wallenstein, an my hoe has a double swing cylinder, where yours does not. I guess they try to cut the cost.
Yeah I can't wait to start pulling some unsightly stumps up on my property. I always see double swing cylinders on larger machines like construction excavators and TLBs. I guess the advantage is just more lateral force? Are they quicker? More predictable? I always imagine those excavator guys just "nudging" cars out of the path of trenches, lol.

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions? #27  
IMG_1349.JPGThere's a stump for ya.

That must have been a fun time.

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions? #29  
Congrats!

WELL I DID IT. Just ordered a 424 TLB this afternoon! :cool2: Should be here in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner. Can hardly wait, but I have no idea what I'm going to work on first! I'll probably just drive it around and get a feel, maybe move a pile of dirt. Sure appreciated everybody's comments and feedback on this machine here in TBN.

/ Yanmar 424 Backhoe Opinions? #30  
Awesome! I think you made a great decision. Can't wait for you to get it. Congratulations!!