Yanmar Engine For sale

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #1  

FarmerGeorge

I purchased this engine several months ago for a project. (non tractor) I have since changed my mind. This engine is 2001 brand new, never used unit. The model number is 3TNE84-EJT. Here is a link to get some information about it. YANMAR Diesel Power - 3TNE84 Model
I have no idea of the worth of this engine or replacement cost. If anyone knows, will you Please tell me? Seriously interested persons ....make a "reasonable" offer.

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #2  
Your location? Is the engine crated? How about an actual photo of the engine you have? Thanks.

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #3  
I would be interested if you are located in the Northwest. Please feel free to contact me if this is the case.

Thanks, Tom

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #4  
Here is a place where you can get an idea of the prices on new surplus diesel engines. They don't have a Yanmar at this time but they do have some Kubota engines close to that size range.

/ Yanmar Engine For sale
The engine is not crated but has four HD steel straps / legs attached. This was how I recieved it. I live in Aiken County, South Carolina. I do not know how to post a photo but if you send an email directly to me I will send you a few pictures.

/ Yanmar Engine For sale
JerryG, I did not see the link that you attached, will you post it again?

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #7  
Hi everyone, George sent me these pictures of the engine. Nice unit.

Attachments

• Yanmar1.jpg
    Yanmar1.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 4,556
  • Yanmar2.jpg
    Yanmar2.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 5,585
   / Yanmar Engine For sale
Tom, Thank You for posting links to the photo's for the engine.

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #9  
Is this engine still available?

/ Yanmar Engine For sale #10  
I am in N Augusta and would like to see the motor. Call me at 803-613-0850 and maybe we can dicker. Thanks Cleve