/ Yanmar FX32D--any hints on hydraulic oil change? #11
- Sep 17, 2013
- Yanmar YM2610, retired JD 850, retired DYT-4000
The TSC Traveller brand of "Premium Universal Tractor Trans/hydraulic oil" meets those specs.
TSC is an hour drive 1-way, but the Blains Farm & Fleet are all around here. The F&F brand has a green strip with the words John Deere J20C.
The back label states it's J20C.
And ANYWHERE in North America, one can get the Shell Rotella HD = J20C
- Allison C4 type fluids
- SAE J306 85W
- Case new Holland MAT-3525, M2C-134 A-D, FNHA-2-D.201.00
- John Deere JDM-J20C
- Masset-Ferguson M1143,M1145
- Volvo WB 101, Transmission Oil 97303.015
- ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06D, 06K, 06M, 06N, 06R, 17E, 21F
- Catepillar TO-2(obsolete)
- Komatysu- recommended for use in certain construction equipment
- Also recommended for use in Case equipment where fluids meeting MS-1207, 1209, or 1210 are specified
- API GL-4