Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now!

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #71  
I'd sell it and take the difference.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #72  
You can't sell it for a year.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #73  
You can't sell it for a year.
I didn't see that in the rules. Maybe I didn't read close enough? Either way, I'd still make a nice profit on it.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #74  
If I don't get a call soon I'm going to have to go out and fix my old one..

tractor-sidecar (1).jpg

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #75  
Funny, but I'm on TBN every day, sometimes a couple times a day, and today, 4:33pm on April 1st is the very first time that I've seen this thread. Too late to enter, and scratching my head how I missed this for so long?

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #76  
They must have misdialed my number....

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #77  
I didn't see that in the rules. Maybe I didn't read close enough? Either way, I'd still make a nice profit on it.
It would have been a nice thing to win, but the fine print wasn't so appealing. I've been on record many times about how I enjoy my anonymity, so am not sure how I would like having my face et al plastered all over the Yanmar ads for the next year. They were rather vague about a lot of things... including the date of the actual drawing.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #78  
I think I won the ability to pay for my own tractor. That is OK. I just picked up a YT235 demo tractor for a good price.

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #79  
I think I won the ability to pay for my own tractor. That is OK. I just picked up a YT235 demo tractor for a good price.

I think you may have won the real contest. I know we sure did when we bought our Yanmar. We bought it that Yanmar as a demo and worked it hard and nearly everyday for 33 years with no complaints or repairs, just routine maintenance. It lived under a tarp at night, always got filtered fuel, and I made sure to keep the chains tight during the winter. We plowed, bush-hogged, graded, scraped, and backhoe'd - plus it pulled a trailer full of firewood through the mountains. For use on steep slopes I added a few hundred lbs of ballast. The front end loader stayed on at all times. Only thing we didn't run was a cultivator....and the one thing we wished for was power steering.
One great machine.
Enjoy yours,
rScotty

/ Yanmar Tractor Giveaway - Enter Now! #80  
you are lucky, it's very hard to win the lottery!.. I've played the same number for decades, and never won..:mad:

Last edited: