you girls don't think this is too much do you?

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #12  
Pocket change mon chéri, pocket change
Store it under cover, keep it maintained and the resale value will offset the price. ;)

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #13  
I like it, hopefully you have no obstacles to try and weave around. 😁

Janet

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #14  
Store it under cover, keep it maintained and the resale value will offset the price. ;)
It would take longer to put the cover over it than it would take to cut the grass.🙃

Janet

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #15  
Only used 30 minutes per year!

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #16  
"You girls" is a bit insulting.... don't you think... I had a boss once that used that term all the time as a belittling comment. Though all the Women were just as capable as the Men and sometimes better so. Of all the incidents we had with the folklifts, it was all guys that messed up. :)

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #17  
Maybe the post was meant only for women and if so, I messed up as I am a male. I live in what was farm county big time till thousands moved here for retirement. I have only known a few women who operated farm equipment but would agree they were good operators. My impression is women are not as rough as some men are on machines. Have a friend in haying and much rather have his daughter running a tractor than him.

Now to my question, our fields are not near big enough for such mower. We also don't have alfalfa, but understand alfalfa is on the tender side compared to our grass hay. Does not running the mower back over it in making turns and such not damage the alfalfa? I don't like to see our Bermuda grass run back over with mower myself.

/ you girls don't think this is too much do you? #18  
Maybe the post was meant only for women and if so, I messed up as I am a male. I live in what was farm county big time till thousands moved here for retirement. I have only known a few women who operated farm equipment but would agree they were good operators. My impression is women are not as rough as some men are on machines. Have a friend in haying and much rather have his daughter running a tractor than him.

Now to my question, our fields are not near big enough for such mower. We also don't have alfalfa, but understand alfalfa is on the tender side compared to our grass hay. Does not running the mower back over it in making turns and such not damage the alfalfa? I don't like to see our Bermuda grass run back over with mower myself.
BUT in today’s society one only needs to say “ hey today I identify as a —————- “ so you can post freely and say your feminine side creeped out for just a few seconds and all is forgiven.

Janet