You know you have tractoritis bad when.....

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when..... #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
You take your (20 month old) daughter chipper shopping for "family time". When you return home, she spends more time looking at the chipper (and tractor) brochures than you do. You attempt to make it a learning experience by pointing out the colors of the equipment to appease your "unamused" wife. The best part was when she grabbed my wife's hand and started pointing her to the various chippers & tractors. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You compare your wife's desire to replace a 5 year old area rug with your desire to replace your 5 year old tractor with a bigger model. (With limited ie - no success.:mad:

You're really in bad shape when...

Your attachmentitis escalates beyond your tracotoritis and you start aquiring duplicates of attachments - like 2 chipper/shredders and 2 MMMs. I'm not completely gone, the old versions are for sale... Stay tuned for a review of my new Bearcat chipper shredder - in a word AWESOME:D

It seems that my attachmentitis is worse than my tractoritis - I've now spend more on attachements than the base machine + FEL:eek:

Happy Friday

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when..... #2  
Think most of us have walk in your foot steps one time or another hazmat ;) but the bright side your not setting on bar stool most everynight etc... soooo that's gotta count for something...like a Bearcat chipper...by the sounds your going to be sharing seat time w/your daughter. :)

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when.....
I was just thinking that I'd have to get her her own tractor so as not to take away from my seat time.:cool:

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when..... #4  
I think the old saying goes: "The Only Difference Between Men and Boys is the Games They Play and the Price of Their Toys". Are we much different from the days we played in the sandbox and "rasberried"/"phtted" engine sounds and now all we have to do is turn the ignition key :rolleyes:? I do not even think I have changed my "games" and I may be delusional :confused: when I think I just "play" my "games" better :p; otherwise I think that I would have a lot more tractor (and sailboat) attachments :D. Jay

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when..... #5  
Here's some advice.. don't take your wife out to dinner as an excuse to drive a few back roads to look at / for tractors for sale.. ( don't ask... )-grin-

Soundguy

hazmat said:
You take your (20 month old) daughter chipper shopping for "family time". When you return home, she spends more time looking at the chipper (and tractor) brochures than you do. You attempt to make it a learning experience by pointing out the colors of the equipment to appease your "unamused" wife. The best part was when she grabbed my wife's hand and started pointing her to the various chippers & tractors. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You compare your wife's desire to replace a 5 year old area rug with your desire to replace your 5 year old tractor with a bigger model. (With limited ie - no success.:mad:

You're really in bad shape when...

Your attachmentitis escalates beyond your tracotoritis and you start aquiring duplicates of attachments - like 2 chipper/shredders and 2 MMMs. I'm not completely gone, the old versions are for sale... Stay tuned for a review of my new Bearcat chipper shredder - in a word AWESOME:D

It seems that my attachmentitis is worse than my tractoritis - I've now spend more on attachements than the base machine + FEL:eek:

Happy Friday

/ You know you have tractoritis bad when..... #6  
I agree with Soundguy :D! Jay