You want a flai mower????

/ You want a flai mower???? #1  

Flatheadyoungin

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45 Shuttle
**edit......"flail mower" not a "flai" mower.......

I know when flail mower conversations come up, people think about how much they are and then, inevitably, somebody posts that they got an old heavy duty one for 3-500.........then someone says "that's a steal" and "I wish I could come across a deal like that"....

Well, I just went to craigshelper.com and entered OH, WV, KY, IN, PA and TN........then just put "flail" in to the search box.......man, there's some smokin' good deals and quite a few of them.......

BTW, I kicked mine on for the first time the other day and I'll say one thing, it sure is spooky standing next to one of these things and shining a flashlight up under it (standing a far distance of course). This things are wicked looking!

/ You want a flai mower???? #2  
Hey.... that works great ! I was unaware Craigs Helper even existed.:confused:

/ You want a flai mower????
yeah, searching craigslist and be looooooong.....

i found this, somewhere, about 6 months ago and have found several things.....

Ductape said:
Hey.... that works great ! I was unaware Craigs Helper even existed.:confused:

/ You want a flai mower???? #4  
Thanks for the tip!

/ You want a flai mower???? #5  
Yeah, thanks for the tip. I have searched Craigslist in the past and found it so incredibly frustrating and labor intensive, not to mention virtually impossible, I gave up on it.

Hey, post a pic of that wicked looking flail underbelly!

/ You want a flai mower????
i would but i've been too tight to buy a new camera:rolleyes:

Glowplug said:
Yeah, thanks for the tip. I have searched Craigslist in the past and found it so incredibly frustrating and labor intensive, not to mention virtually impossible, I gave up on it.

Hey, post a pic of that wicked looking flail underbelly!

/ You want a flai mower???? #7  
Flatheadyoungin said:
i would but i've been too tight to buy a new camera:rolleyes:

Try Craigshelper.com. Used digital cameras are a bargain. 3 megapixels or less is all you want for TBN anyway.:D