You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #221  
The one where they had to retrieve a pickup left all winter up in the forest. It looked like a little kid could have pushed it on over.
That's at 11,000 feet elevation on Boulder Mountain in Utah. I was there on my dirt bike some years ago and started down that road....and turned around. Too hairy for me. Why anyone would try that road with anything but a specially built rock crawler is beyond me. But then I say the same about so many of Matt's recovery situations - "why in the world would you drive your vehicle designed for good roads only, into a place like this?????"

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #222  
The one where they had to retrieve a pickup left all winter up in the forest. It looked like a little kid could have pushed it on over.
That was a scary watch!

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #223  
I watch a lot of how-to videos, but lately, I regularly watch Officer Tatum, Thomas Sowell, and John Stossell.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #224  
I C Weld, AVE, Abandoned Mines Nova Scotia.

One episode of Abandoned Mines Nova Scotia really spooked me.

In 1975 I explored this mine with some friends and brought home a fair-to-middlin' barite crystal and some killer dog tooth calcite crystal clusters:
Episode 9: The Abandoned EUREKA MINE - Five Islands
At around 7:20 into the video, the cavers find a plastic baking soda jug with a note in it that mentioned Albert and Carol Corbett, whose family farm we camped at and used as a base for rock collecting in the area. Some of us had long hair back then, which seemed to puzzle Albert. He liked to make fun of us on account of it. One evening we were sitting at their table and Albert got to horsing around. He disappeared for a minute and came back with an electric sheep shear, plugged into an extension cord and chased us long-hairs around the kitchen with the shears buzzing, saying he was gonna shear us for our wool. Albert and us kids laughed our axes off for days retelling that one.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #225  
This one from MORR is amazing:

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #226  
This one from MORR is amazing:
I watched that yesterday and it scared even me sitting in my comfortable chair. Then I watched the video of the same rescue from the FabRats people (guy driving the wrecker) for a different perspective.

These people have got to be crazy!

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #227  
I also watched that yesterday, the fabrats guy has some guts as does the old truck. I have yet to watch the fabrats video but will.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #230  
Been watching some of the ones where people brake checks the trucks, and I gotta wonder what did these truckers do to warrant that. I don’t think people are just brake checking these guys out of the blue, you’re just seeing the 2 nd part of the story from one perspective.