You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #251  
I'm the kind that will keep trying until I succeed. Failure breeds integrity. Boy - is that ever a laugh. I've never tried Utube simply because I'm unaware of its advantages. Guess I will have to take the plunge.

My son helped me choose a cell phone - two years ago. Apple iPhone XR. I'm still trying to learn how to use some of the features. Thank God - I do know how to make/receive a phone call on it.

My son gripes because I don't turn the cell phone on when I first get up in the morning. Hey - I'll turn it on when I want to make a phone call. I, also, don't have my face buried in the phone when I'm out in public. I seldom, VERY seldom, take the phone with me when I leave the house. If I need to make a call - I'll call before leaving the house.

I check the phone every evening. There may be a message that deserves a return call. It's a phone and that's how it's used.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #252  
Oosik ... THIS IS ME ALSO :)

"Hey - I'll turn it on when I want to make a phone call. I, also, don't have my face buried in the phone when I'm out in public. I seldom, VERY seldom, take the phone with me when I leave the house. If I need to make a call - I'll call before leaving the house."

perfect

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #253  
My phone is my lifeline... besides work, I use it extensively as a camera, magnifying lens, reference/look up, compass/map, calculator, unit conversions, watch, and the list goes on. Oh... and TBN 😁

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #254  
scaredychicken - that's OK. I see enough crap on TV that I don't need utube.

You got to realize. I was raised at a time when - no TV, no cell phones, no internet, no utube, no seat belts, no roll bars, etc, etc.

Strange as it may seem - those in my generation made it pretty well.

In my opinion the content I watch on Youtube is better than 99% of anything on TV. My 89 y/o FIL loves it on his smart TV. He just talks into the remote to see Mustie1 or slim potatohead.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #255  
My new follow is Blondihacks. This guy named Quentin did a lathe tutorial starting from the very beginning, which is where I am. I've used my dad's lathe in the past, but only for very simple stuff. When dad died, the brother-in-law got the lathe. I bought one of the cheapo chinesium lathes and am trying to build that skill on aluminum and bronze before I shell out for a lathe that can machine steel parts.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #256  
My new follow is Blondihacks. This guy named Quentin did a lathe tutorial starting from the very beginning, which is where I am. I've used my dad's lathe in the past, but only for very simple stuff. When dad died, the brother-in-law got the lathe. I bought one of the cheapo chinesium lathes and am trying to build that skill on aluminum and bronze before I shell out for a lathe that can machine steel parts.

You meant a girl named Quinn, right? :)

She does a very good job explaining all the stuff to less experienced viewers.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #257  
Hickok45
Tractor Time with Tim
Scotty Kilmer

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #258  
I've never tried Utube simply because I'm unaware of its advantages. Guess I will have to take the plunge..

Well? Heh heh

The only time I watch broadcast tv is for the nature channels. Literally everything you could want is on YouTube.