Olathe, Ka., (November 9, 2011)—As part of its annual Green Fever sales program, John Deere announces major incentives on its entire line of compact tractors, utility tractors, and pull-type hay tools purchased from now through January 31, 2012. In addition, the Green Fever promotion also will offer special pre-season incentives on select turf products purchased from now through February 29, 2012. The John Deere equipment models and incentives included in the Green Fever sales program include:
- John Deere 1 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series and 4000 Series Compact Utility Tractors: 0% financing for 60 months
- $500 off if purchased with two John Deere or Frontier attachments.
- Select Series Lawn Tractors: $500 off.
- Z600 Series Mowers: $300 off.
- John Deere 5D and 5E Series Utility Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing or $1,000 off.
- John Deere 5E Limited and 5M Series Utility Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing or $1,500 off.
- John Deere 6D Series Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing or $2,000 off.
- John Deere 6030 Series Tractors: 0% for 48 months financing or $2,000 off.
- John Deere 6R Series and 7030 Series Small-Frame Tractors: 0% for 36 months financing or up to $4,000 off.
According to Steve Geick, tactical marketing manager for John Deere, the Green Fever equipment discounts and special financing are designed to appeal to current and prospective customers who are interested in purchasing equipment for their farm, ranch, rural properties or commercial lawn/landscape businesses before the end of the year or next use season. “These are some of the best new-sales-year kickoff incentives we’ve ever offered through our dealer network and should be attractive to a wide range of customers in the U.S. and Canada,” Geick says. “We encourage customers to see their local John Deere dealer for more details on the equipment and incentives they are interested in before the sales program expires.” See your John Deere dealer for specific details on the Green Fever sales program as well as for more information on the products included in the promotion.