Wendell, NC – June 27, 2013 – KIOTI Tractor announces a special summer promotion of its high-performance DK/DKSE Series Tractors. With the purchase of any DK/DKSE open station (ROPS) model, customers can choose to either receive a free loader* with their purchase or a special financing offer of 0 percent interest for up to 72 months* or a rebate up to $3,800*.
The DK/DKSE series compiles the renowned features, comfort and reliability of KIOTI Tractors into a compact tractor that is ready to withstand the toughest of projects. Featuring the fuel-efficient Daedong diesel engine, the DK/DKSE series is fully featured, with many standard features included that are optional on most competitive models. The inclusion of an adjustable 3-point hitch enables fast and simple attachment hook-up and accurate operation. The DK/DKSE offers conveniently positioned controls and power steering for smooth operation. Removable engine panels let you check service points with ease. With the ability to add a wide range of implements and attachments, the DK/DKSE series tractors can be transformed to meet the needs of the user.
The DK/DKSE series offers models ranging from 40–90 HP and features an option of hydrostatic drive (DKSE only) or synchro shuttle transmission. In additional to the comfort and convenient features of the DK/DKSE series, models are equipped with safety features including wet disc brakes, auto PTO warning, ROPS and lights to increase protection during use. The series is also backed by the industry-leading KIOTI warranty, so users have the confidence take on the roughest of tasks knowing KIOTI Tractors stand up to the test.
During the summer promotion, special pricing will be offered on the following KIOTI DK/DKSE open station (ROPs) models:
• DK40SE: engine power of 41 hp (30.5 kw), synchro shuttle transmission
• DK40SE HST: engine power of 41 hp (30.5 kw), hydrostatic drive transmission
• DK45SE: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kw), synchro shuttle transmission
• DK45SE HST: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kw), hydrostatic drive transmission
• DK50SE: engine power of 49 hp (36.6 kw), synchro shuttle transmission
• DK50SE HST: engine power of 49 hp (36.6 kw), hydrostatic drive transmission
• DK55: engine power of 54 hp (40.3 kw), synchro shuttle transmission
To learn more about the DK/DKSE Series, see your local Authorized KIOTI Tractor Dealer or visit http://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/dk-dkse-series/.