1210 Fender lights

/ 1210 Fender lights #1  

sandman2234

Tractor
JD2555 and a few Allis Chalmers and now one Kubota
I pulled the light switch out on the little Ford 1210 a couple months ago, driving home from across the street. After a few minutes one of the fender lights went out, and about 10 minutes later the second fender light went out! Today I pulled one of the light assemblies off the fender to get the bulb number. The voltage and wattage are listed on the bulb but (12v 25w) no part number. So I went looking, and found discontinued on dealer sites. I went to Fleabay and found what looks like the correct bulb EXCEPT is has dual elements! Mine only has a single element!
Anyone know where to get the original style bulb?
David from jax

/ 1210 Fender lights
Just a bump hoping someone has an answer.
David from jax

/ 1210 Fender lights #3  
I believe it's just an 1156 bulb.

/ 1210 Fender lights
I may be wrong, how about these.

Really, really close! In fact, those are as close as anything I have found! There is only one difference, which is, those are double filament bulbs and the ones I took out of my 1210 are single filament bulbs.
These are on my watchlist as candidates because they could actually work, if the single contact rubs both on the bulb! (or I could change the guts of the holder)
Thanks, David from jax

/ 1210 Fender lights #6  
Have you inspected your socket to see if it in fact has 1 contact or 2? Factory shows it has 2.
Good luck!

/ 1210 Fender lights
Have you inspected your socket to see if it in fact has 1 contact or 2? Factory shows it has 2.
Good luck!
It has a single element socket, and the light switch only has one position, so I am thinking it is original.
Thanks for all of y'alls help!
David from jax

Attachments

• 20240513_114513.jpg
    20240513_114513.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43
   / 1210 Fender lights
That one should work! It is 10 watts brighter than the one I pulled out, but I think it will work!
Thanks WM75Guy and bg71361!
David from jax

/ 1210 Fender lights