Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,491  
One factor for full functional $25K Teslas is the Tesla humanoid robots that will soon be in production. China is years ahead when it comes to Humanoid robotics.
Good for them. They can keep them.

Good industrial manufacturing efficiency is enhanced by industrial robots, not humanoid robots…. Built and optimized for repetitive tasks. You’re getting confused by the humanoid PR BS.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,492  
Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,493  
Market is up today. Not Tesla though..
1715276343480.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,497  
163,000 reasons for FSD commercial trucks in just USA before 2025.

Do You realize that the driver will still need to be in the truck constantly ready to take over steering, and unlock, help unload , do paperwork, for majority of all truck freight movements in North America, and rest of world....

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,498  
Fuddy this is for you

"Lewis Black Gives Elon's Cybertruck Two Middle Fingers Up" I won't directly link it bad language but Youtube has it.
We saw one today just a few miles from home here. They're larger than I thought.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,499  
We saw one today just a few miles from home here. They're larger than I thought.

They are something like 83" track width to the tire outside edges. Really long wheelbase as well.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,500  
They are something like 83" track width to the tire outside edges. Really long wheelbase as well.
The Cuber truck should with more testing and development on the job be a real workhorse for the development of settlements on Mars.

Below is some new to me non fossil fuel type engines to use after a Mars bound spaceship is once in a vacuum.