Comparison Buying my first sub compact tractor need help deciding.

/ Buying my first sub compact tractor need help deciding. #41  
I bought a farm in Upstate NY, I have leased most of the acres to a nearby farmer, so I'm just looking to maintain the 5 acres around our house. The terrian is flat with some hills. I'm looking to use the tractor for mowing and plowing my driveway along with yardwork/ landscaping projects. The subcompact tractors I was considering were the LS MTl25, Kioti 2520, Mahindra 25L HST and the New Holland Workmaster 25s. I would have considered JD and kubota but there aren't dealers in my area and there also out of my budget. I'm also set on getting a new tractor for 0% financing. Does anyone have experience with these models and which do you think would be the best option. I do like the NH wm25s but I heard LS makes the same tractor.
I have owned a NH and a Kubota both new 30 hp.for less than 10 acres.NH out performs the Kubota big time.Kubota does it all but at a slower rate and not as comfortable feeling.4wd and you never get stuck and just the right size.For 5 acres the 25 hp is the answer.