CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly

/ CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly #1  

BusJewCam

Tractor
CX2510 HST
Hi Folks,

Hoping someone may have a next step in solving my problem. My CX2510 HST 2022 turns over and starts fine. After plus or minus 3 minutes of running perfectly, it shuts off as suddenly as if I turned the key. It then will not start for about 30min. Then shuts off after 3min…repeat…I was thinking it was getting air in the line so I have bled the lines at the filter and at the air bleed bolt at the injection pump multiple times. Fuel filter is new, no air in the bowl. Fuel is fresh…Has anyone had this issue and able to help diagnose or suggest next steps? Dealer far away and, while friendly, not particularly knowledgeable. Appreciate any help!

/ CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly #2  
Well no one knows where to start. You could see if the fuel solenoid is shutting her down and start from there. Probably not. The most likely thing is a restriction in the fuel. Like crud in the bottom of the tank. That’s just somewhere to start. Could be anything, that’s what makes it so interesting! Keep us posted

/ CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly #3  
I agree with Mike. Pull a fuel line before the filter. See if you get good flow from the tank. I'd allow it to drain about a quart before putting the line back together. If fuel flow stops or gets really slow you do have crud in the tank.

/ CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly
Thanks for the replies. Should have mentioned that was one of the things I tried. Starting to think it's a bad switch or something. Will update if I figure this out. Meantime, all ideas welcome.

/ CX2510 HST 2022 Shuts Off Suddenly #5  
I just finished the exact same thing on a JD mower. The fuel pick up screen was dirty with a film of black stuff, but didnt look to be that bad. I cleaned it which fixed the problem.