Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #31  
Great then I would bolt that in between the two blocks , that would allow me to tie in the front loader . Does the block allow for additional implements to be tied in as well?
How do I go about getting the block?
Thanks

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #32  
Interesting...that makes sense, I've just never seen it before. The power beyond block I make for the draft control models should fit between the priority valve and relief valve.

View attachment 865719
Great then I would bolt that in between the two blocks , that would allow me to tie in the front loader . Does the block allow for additional implements to be tied in as well?
How do I go about getting the block?
Thanks

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate
You can tie in as many open center valves as you want, provided they are all in series. So the oil flows out of the adapter block and must flow back into it in one circuit.

I need to machine some more of them so it may be a few weeks, but I'll let you know.

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #34  
You can tie in as many open center valves as you want, provided they are all in series. So the oil flows out of the adapter block and must flow back into it in one circuit.

I need to machine some more of them so it may be a few weeks, but I'll let you know.
Much appreciated. Looking
Forward to getting the front loader mounted, up and running!

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #35  

Will your adapter work to add more values to a TC tractor that has one factory valve?

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate
Will your adapter work to add more values to a TC tractor that has one factory valve?
I make a rear remote kit for the 20 series tractors, and the TC45 looks similar. But you can still get the full kit from NH for adding a second valve to your tractor. PN 84171957.

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #37  
$150 shipped. It includes all the fittings, orings, and hardware to mount. I made up 3 of them so have 2 left on the shelf. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Do you still have these for sale in need of one for my 1900

/ Ford 1710 (and others) Hydraulic Power Beyond Adapter Plate #38  
Just completed my order of a dual rear-remote setup for my Ford 1910. Ted was super helpful and gladly answered all of my newbie questions. Looking forward to installation and use!!