Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,052  
Me too. I got my property all cut and I finished up mowing the neighbors field yesterday, stuff is growing like crazy this year... but it is starting to brown out, so we are nearing the end or at least reduced growth. Time to sharpen the flail hammers, it is giving a rough cut.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,056  
BINGO!

good morning, 61 going to 66 rain in FC tonight

Had Podiatrist appointment yesterday and had second shot of Shingles vaccination. Wife had the respiratory vaccination.

Mowed the grass with some clumping because it was too long

D had MRI for the knee and it is showing a tear in the meniscus
Interested to hear of any side effects from shingles vax.
Hope daughter's knee gets better. Some need arthroscopy.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,057  
Since wife was out at her little get together with the ladies, decided to jump in the truck anyways, took my amazon return, but first stopped at local restaurant on the way (only open 4 days, 7-2pm) and grab lunch. Good lunch, burger, fried, bowl of baked potatao soup. was raining, so decided to head back home after eating, never dropped of my package. The joys of retirement, I have at least a week or more to drop it off, will be in town another day....

Just light rain, hasn't even registered in the guage, but all is wet. must have rained more on the drive then what we got at the house.

Think I heard at least 32 tornados this week so far, ones in TN near my son did some damage, 3 deaths yesterday from them.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,058  
65°F and .25 inches rain.

No laser treatment for Sophie yesterday. Treatment scheduled for next week Friday. Dr did appear positive about healing but wants to evaluate going suture route vs the laser.

Something new. Had a late lunch at the mall. Usually when we eat there we get take out and eat in the common area. Decided to go the dine in. 2% add on for Kitchen staff. Separate charge, not part of tip. Getting ridiculous.

Should get the Hilo end mowing finished this morning.

H&F at friends this afternoon. Been weeks since we last played

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,059  
there is some seriously nasty weather out there in the MidWest
Michigan, Ohio and now through the South
makes you wonder what the heat of summer will bring

bored of being inside, heading out to very slowly wash my car