IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME!

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
Just listen to the warranty etc

willy

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #2  
Parts and number of dealerships that are healthy in business, are a stickler. Deutz are decent too.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #3  
Just listen to the warranty etc

willy

Everyone in my area is switching to them. I just bought a 300HP AGCO/Challenger off a guy that bought (2) 900 series Fendts.
They cost him almost 1 million dollars (about $450,000 each)

I thought I spent a lot buying his poor old $77,000 Challenger LOL

Their quality and workmanship is insane. So much attention to detail. German made Man & Deutz diesels. Fendt transmissions, rears & braking systems. Advanced electronics. These tractors are truly push-button effortless operation, but heavy built quality. 3 year 3,000 hour warranty and a 48 hour replacement tractor warranty! (if they can’t fix your tractor in 48 hours, they bring you a replacement tractor the same or better than yours).

We have one of the biggest dealers in my area, so they are well supported. My dealer has over 50 million dollars of Fendts on their dealership lots.

Good thing AGCO bought them 25 years ago. They knew quality when they saw it. They are the “Mercedes Benz of tractors”. Actually, probably much better.

Last edited:
   / IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #6  
They are elite tractors. However, until they are prolific, have much more local support, and are more price competitive, they aren't a brand killer.

In MY area, they already killed off the competition. lol
Unless you are like me, living off old used tractors that were traded in on Fendts.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #7  
They sure are pretty, but they don't exist in my region; I've never seen one in person.
You’ll be shocked when you see one. They are not only pretty, they are rugged and their drivelines are tougher than a German Tiger tank.

I buy Massey & Challenger because they have Fendt drivetrains in them. They don’t get Fendt (Man/Deutz) engines, they get Perkins or Sisu diesels. Sisu makes a GREAT engine. I have a 6.6L Sisu in my Massey and an 8.4L Sisu in my big Challenger.

Man engines found in Fendts are probably the world’s best diesel tractor engine. I’d say Sisu is pretty high up there too.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #8  
You’ll be shocked when you see one. They are not only pretty, they are rugged and their drivelines are tougher than a German Tiger tank.

In 10 years the used models will start making it out my way. 🤣

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #9  
   / IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #10  
Speaking of used, you should see what used Fendts sell for. :oops:

No thank you, lol; I don't have a quarter mil to drop on a house, a used tractor of that price is just a painful tease. 🤣