IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME!

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #41  
Yeah. I know. I don't live there, I live here, and I still can't afford it.

Thanks for working hard to keep reality right in my sights, lest I drift off to a world as crazy and unrealistic as 5 years ago.

My tractor and my truck combined don't add up to a modern mortgage payment, it's ******* disgusting.
In my area, $250k houses have been gone for 20 years, unless you want to put $100k into renovation.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #42  
In my area, $250k houses have been gone for 20 years, unless you want to put $100k into renovation.

4 years ago you could still find a worthwhile fixer-upper in Northern Maine for around $50k. COVID raped the local housing market.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #45  
I like the color of the Fendt tractors but don't see many of them. All I see around here are Deere and a few red ones.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME!
Our Yanmar tractor is red is in the sun all day and still nice and shiny

willy

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #49  
Probably will fade to 'Lima Bean Green' like JD does or Mary Kay Pink like my Kubota's do, that new water based coatings that they all use today has no staying power at all.
Keep 'em inside or under cover when not in use and the color stays a lot longer.

On topic, I like the idea of a super high quality machine, but I have my "technology limit" and these Fendts seem to exceed that limit. My 2021 MF 4707 has a little bit of electronic gadgetry like push putton 4wd, PTO, and 3pt hitch, but I don't think I'm interested in much more than that. In actuality, I don't like how the 3pt hitch control works compared to an old school hydraulic lever, but I guess some people call it "progress."

The one thing that interested me about the Fendt in the video was the built-in scale for the loader. That is one option I wouldn't mind having.

/ IMHO THIS TRACTOR PUTS JD TO SHAME! #50  
Keep 'em inside or under cover when not in use and the color stays a lot longer.

On topic, I like the idea of a super high quality machine, but I have my "technology limit" and these Fendts seem to exceed that limit. My 2021 MF 4707 has a little bit of electronic gadgetry like push putton 4wd, PTO, and 3pt hitch, but I don't think I'm interested in much more than that. In actuality, I don't like how the 3pt hitch control works compared to an old school hydraulic lever, but I guess some people call it "progress."

The one thing that interested me about the Fendt in the video was the built-in scale for the loader. That is one option I wouldn't mind having.
Fendt tractors are in the market that wants maximum productivity, the more automation and systems the better.