Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #1  

nsmustang55ol

Tractor
2023 Kioti CK2620
I’m looking at a couple used practically new 5’ rotary cutters. Any thoughts between the Landpride RCR1260 and the 1025 Ironcraft. The Ironcraft looks beefier as far as the frame goes. also had my eye on a 5’ badboy but it’s brand new and is several hundred more. Looks awesome though.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #2  
I’ve had two Landpride cutters and both have provided really good service. But I’ve mostly used them on grass, weeds and small saplings. IDK how they would perform or hold up to heavy brush cutting.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan
I’ve had two Landpride cutters and both have provided really good service. But I’ve mostly used them on grass, weeds and small saplings. IDK how they would perform or hold up to heavy brush cutting.
Sorry, I should have said, it will mainly be used for tall grass and thick weeds in some areas. Not much saplings out there since we had it cleared and mulched.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #4  
Sorry, I should have said, it will mainly be used for tall grass and thick weeds in some areas. Not much saplings out there since we had it cleared and mulched.
Then the Landpride will be fine. I have no experience with the other brands.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #5  
Then the Landpride will be fine. I have no experience with the other brands.
get the front and rear chain guards, not the rubber and steel bands. Ask me how I know.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan
How do you know?

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #8  
LandPride has better dealer & parts support. They are owned by Kubota.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #9  
The front rubber guard tears when you cut over stumps and the rear steel band gets banged up. Chain guards on front and rear will avoid those issues.

Always the best option.

/ Land Pride Vs Ironcraft/Titan #10  
I have a Titan/Ironcraft. While the Ironcraft/Titan warranty is great, my issue is this, if you need parts you must go through a dealer to get them. Also sometimes the parts they say is what you need, is different that what you have. I ordered new blades through the dealer (with the serial #) and the offset was way off and would not work. Also, the blade carrier on my 1506 is only 1/2" thick and bends up were the blades attach. I have welded another 1/2" thick plate to it recently and it seems to be okay now. I also have a Bushhog and an old Rhino that I can get parts for without the hassle.