Loose pulley on YM1510d

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d
You need to be careful with the Chineseum parts as they don't always fit correctly. I know someone that bought one for their Kubota (not me) and the impeller was sticking out too far and ate into the timing cover under the impeller and that was an expensive ordeal. if you get one, just don't bolt it up but makes sure it fits correctly before buttoning it up and filling it with coolant. There is not much clearance between the impeller and the timing cover. The Chinese are good at copying stuff but they don't always get the clearances correct. That retailer sells a lot of Chineseum after market parts so beware.
Thank you I checked, and if anything all clearances are greater than the original part. I still need to know if I need a new gasket behind the I guess it's callled the timing cover (see photo 2 posts up), it came ahead just a teeny bit, like maybe 1/16" at the very most when I unbolted the water pump, I can't see any damage , don't want to pull it clear off if not necessary but I don't want any leaks either.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #23  
This tractor uses the same pump.
That is called a backplate and yes there is a gasket back there. Your call on sight whether it is ok or not.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d