Mowing MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades???

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #1  

huggmeister

Tractor
BOOMER 40, LS MT125
Hello all,
Has anyone out there found a cross reference part number for blades for the LM1160 60 inch deck? Would like to get a spare set on the shelf. Thanks all....Tim

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #2  
do you have the actual part number? have you tried typing it into google? I've actually found some things doing this

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #3  
I would be surprised if they were not a standard length, thickness and center hole that could be easily matched up to an aftermarket blade such as the Gator blades on Amazon. Pull one off and grab your tape measurer and a set of calipers. I'm thinking that you can buy as good or better blades for less with just a little bit of effort.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades???
Yes guys, i realize all of the above...I was asking if anyone has an aftermarket part number already.Thanks for the help.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #6  
I have the 72" 3-point LS finish mower and there are not any aftermarket blades available for it either. I looked through all of the manufacturer's specs I could find, but none were a match. I had to buy a spare set through my LS dealer. I should have researched that a little more before I bought the mower, but it cuts really well, so a little more for a set of blades isn't too terrible.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #7  
I have the 72" 3-point LS finish mower and there are not any aftermarket blades available for it either. I looked through all of the manufacturer's specs I could find, but none were a match. I had to buy a spare set through my LS dealer. I should have researched that a little more before I bought the mower, but it cuts really well, so a little more for a set of blades isn't too terrible.

If I’m not mistaken, the 3 pt LS finish mower is a rebadged King Kutter

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #8  
No sir. There were a previous generation of 3-pt finish mowers made by Taylor-Pittsburgh and rebadged, but the new mowers are sourced by LS from somewhere in Korea.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #9  
Has anyone out there found a cross reference part number for blades for the LM1160 60 inch deck? Would like to get a spare set on the shelf. Thanks all...

How long have you had it that you need (or want) new blades, and how much mowing have you done? I'd like to know what to expect so I can plan ahead.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades???
2 years and 37 hours on blades. Blades are holding up well, just want to get a spare set