PTO issues Craftsman Pro Series 8200

/ PTO issues Craftsman Pro Series 8200 #11  
Since the parts cannon didnt work it may be time to wire the clutch directly to the pto switch.

/ PTO issues Craftsman Pro Series 8200
Did you activate the mow in reverse and did it make a difference?
Yes.. it did the same thing... ran for a bit and the clutch kicked off.

/ PTO issues Craftsman Pro Series 8200 #13  
So when you replaced the key switch, did you install the whole modular switch or reload the switch with a new center? You mentioned interlock switch. What does this switch do? The brake and the reverse sensing switches are the same I believe. So in theory, if you replaced the brake switch as example- you could put the one you replaced in the reverse sensing switch place.

/ PTO issues Craftsman Pro Series 8200
Did you activate the mow in reverse and did it make a difference

Since the parts cannon didnt work it may be time to wire the clutch directly to the pto switch.
Sounds like a great idea... would eliminate all the other switches, relays etc.
So when you replaced the key switch, did you install the whole modular switch or reload the switch with a new center? You mentioned interlock switch. What does this switch do? The brake and the reverse sensing switches are the same I believe. So in theory, if you replaced the brake switch as example- you could put the one you replaced in the reverse sensing switch place.
Yes I replaced the complete modular switch. Yes.. it is the interlock on the bottom of the frame part of the brake system was also replaced with new switch