Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,851  
To me, just common sense, Neill Construction has been around since 1966. I imagine they know what they're doing, permits, inspections & construction. They have great reviews.

Neill Construction

Home | Neill Construction › about

About | Neill Construction

The company originated in May of 1966

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,852  
To me, just common sense, Neill Construction has been around since 1966. I imagine they know what they're doing, permits, inspections & construction. They have great reviews.

Neill Construction

Home | Neill Construction › about

About | Neill Construction

The company originated in May of 1966
Then why was the CO refused initially as of code violations as described at the start of this fiasco.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,853  
So you're saying Ted is the White Knight Here? I'd rather put my money on Peanut ;)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,854  
Then why was the CO refused initially as of code violations as described at the start of this fiasco.
“Code violation” is just a term. A lot of times there is a list on a final that the inspector wants done/changed. Not really a big deal in most cases and fixed fairly quickly as most are small issues. Can owing property taxes cause a co not to be given? Wasn’t that something that was said at the start of this fiasco too?

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,855  
Hospital CO was delayed because public restroom counter was a 1/4 inch too high…

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,856  
“Code violation” is just a term. A lot of times there is a list on a final that the inspector wants done/changed. Not really a big deal in most cases and fixed fairly quickly as most are small issues. Can owing property taxes cause a co not to be given? Wasn’t that something that was said at the start of this fiasco too?
Yep and sometimes the inspector isn’t familiar with the code they are quoting. Lots of places subcontract inspection work and don’t hire the sharpest sometimes. Ever wondered why wiring is color coded? Why pex piping is in 2 colors?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,859  
My guess is if it were signed today, many more than 25 would be attorneys.
Unfortunately, you are likely correct. And it would be an unreadable, incomprehensible document.