Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,651  
The Boy Scouts are not being woke. They just want the $$$$ that comes from recruiting female members. The Boy Scouts have more embarrassing moments in their history than this.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,652  
The other day I changed implements on the 3-point. Rear blade to LPGS. Yesterday - the job finished - I began the change back to the rear blade.

I pulled the locking pins on the lower leg stabilizers. I set them down on the rear blade. It began raining - I went inside. I could finish the next day.

The next day - where are the two locking pins. I did several searches - no luck.

I don't have any idea what happened to them. I suspect the local band of chipmunks are at the heart of this. I just don't know.

Stick some magnets here and there to hold pins, etc.

1715124553932.png

Bruce

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,653  
You guys have many ticks this spring. My place is just crawling with them. Brownie brings in quite a few every time we go outside. His tick med doesn't kill them - it makes them jump off him.

Since he likes to lay on my lap - you know where they all end up. I vacuum the living room carpet every day in the spring.

There is nothing like waking up in the middle of the night because you feel one crawling to places unknown.
Lots of ticks in Virginia because we had a mild winter I'm thinking. If you feel really tired, or tick bite leaves a bulls eye, go to a walk in clinic or your doctor immediately.
I had Rocky Mountain spotted tick fever last year, now Lyme. I'm on Doxycycline.
In fact my doctor prescribed 4 Doxycycline tablets I keep on hand!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,654  
I've seen some ticks but the fire ants are what I can't believe, there are more mounds this year than the combined mounds for the past 3 years.
I only try to control them in my yard and use Ortho Fire Ant Killer 3 times a week. They have taken over the fields not much I can do about that.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,655  
There is nothing like waking up in the middle of the night because you feel one crawling to places unknown.
Yup. Been there many times. It’s amazing when you’re able to wake yourself from the feeling of a tiny deer tick waking on your skin, before it bites you. Probably works from falling asleep under high alert for them in the first place. We have so many ticks around here. I joke about having a use for them, like tick soup or something

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,657  
Yup. Been there many times. It’s amazing when you’re able to wake yourself from the feeling of a tiny deer tick waking on your skin, before it bites you. Probably works from falling asleep under high alert for them in the first place. We have so many ticks around here. I joke about having a use for them, like tick soup or something
It's the stupid seed ticks I hate, those tiny bugger hurt when they bit and you can't grab a hold unless you have long nails (have to let the wife get em off)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,658  
The Boy Scouts are not being woke. They just want the $$$$ that comes from recruiting female members. The Boy Scouts have more embarrassing moments in their history than this.
How many abuse cases did they hide or try to hide?
Can you imagine the disruptions on a long campout putting girls and boys in the same vicinity?
Yeah, the BSA is woke.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,659  
The other day I changed implements on the 3-point. Rear blade to LPGS. Yesterday - the job finished - I began the change back to the rear blade.

I pulled the locking pins on the lower leg stabilizers. I set them down on the rear blade. It began raining - I went inside. I could finish the next day.

The next day - where are the two locking pins. I did several searches - no luck.

I don't have any idea what happened to them. I suspect the local band of chipmunks are at the heart of this. I just don't know.
Long ago when my roof was replaced they threw shingles and nails into my yard. Raked them up after and made a lazy pass with a rolling magnet.

For weeks after whenever it rained nails "floated" out of the lawn onto my sidewalk and driveway.

I suspect your locking pins floated away.

Ultimately I got on hands and knees with the magnet from a busted speaker. Filled 2" in a bucket after making about 10 trips around the house. Never had another roofing nail appear in my driveway, or mower tire.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,660  
The farm shed has a wheeled Magnet Bar the kids would have fun rolling it around to see what it would pickup... mostly fasteners and a few spring pins.

Last edited: