Bucket Hooks Tine Bucket opinions

/ Tine Bucket opinions #1  

Spydermike72

Tractor
None at the moment, looking to purchase in the next 3 months
Good Morning All, I am looking for a cost effective way to pick up lots of brush and limbs/trees on the ground and move them to another area on the property (I have 20 acres). The obvious choice is a grapple hook but the finances are not there at the moment. My tractor dealer quoted me a Tine Bucket this morning for $1800.00. Seems a bit high but I am considering it. I also ran across clamp on debris tines from Vevor at a much lower cost. Just wanted to get some opinions of those that may have purchased items from Vevor ?

For background info I am using and LS MT2 35. Currently only have the front end loader for the front of the tractor. It is a pain manually loading the FEL up with limbs and then having to break or cut up the ones that are too big to fit.

Thank you in advance!
Mike

/ Tine Bucket opinions #2  
Good Morning All, I am looking for a cost effective way to pick up lots of brush and limbs/trees on the ground and move them to another area on the property (I have 20 acres). The obvious choice is a grapple hook but the finances are not there at the moment. My tractor dealer quoted me a Tine Bucket this morning for $1800.00. Seems a bit high but I am considering it. I also ran across clamp on debris tines from Vevor at a much lower cost. Just wanted to get some opinions of those that may have purchased items from Vevor ?

For background info I am using and LS MT2 35. Currently only have the front end loader for the front of the tractor. It is a pain manually loading the FEL up with limbs and then having to break or cut up the ones that are too big to fit.

Thank you in advance!
Mike

/ Tine Bucket opinions #4  
Just having the clamp on debris tines from Vevor is not going to help much....maybe double the branches per load. With a grapple, you can curl forward and compress way more debris and grab it with the grapple lid. Even a simple single lid bold on grapple would be an improvement.

/ Tine Bucket opinions #6  
did hurricane cleanup with forks, it worked, but I quickly bought a grapple. If you see yourself staying on that 20 acre property for a while and see moving brush as a reoccurring task, really consider the grapple and of course the additional expense of the 3rd function. Just being able to grab and not needing to stack things before moving is a huge benefit for me.

/ Tine Bucket opinions #7  
did hurricane cleanup with forks, it worked, but I quickly bought a grapple. If you see yourself staying on that 20 acre property for a while and see moving brush as a reoccurring task, really consider the grapple and of course the additional expense of the 3rd function. Just being able to grab and not needing to stack things before moving is a huge benefit for me.
Agree....what would take me and wife all day moving limbs to burn pile (trailer) I could do in an hour with a grapple. Once you learn how to make piles and pick them up, it goes very fast.

/ Tine Bucket opinions #9  
I have bucket tines from Rankin - $400. This setup works great when I have the bucket on the FEL and need to gather up brush and limbs.

Does not work as well as my grapple ( $4500 including WR Long third function ) but not nearly as expensive ( $400 ).

I converted the "clamp on" tines to a permanent installation. Four HD bolts all the way thru the bucket.
IMG_0270.jpeg