Bucket Hooks Tine Bucket opinions

/ Tine Bucket opinions #11  
JFS - I bought the same debris forks 48" when Titan had a sale on these a few years ago. I haven't used my pallet forks much since I got these.

Easily allows me to carry 3x the capacity of brush and stuff - also good for picking up logs - they are very sturdy and well built, easy on/off - 2-3 minutes.

if I had a QA bucket I would probably have a grapple.

/ Tine Bucket opinions #12  
JFS - I bought the same debris forks 48" when Titan had a sale on these a few years ago. I haven't used my pallet forks much since I got these.

Easily allows me to carry 3x the capacity of brush and stuff - also good for picking up logs - they are very sturdy and well built, easy on/off - 2-3 minutes.

if I had a QA bucket I would probably have a grapple.
Overall I agree but I think you can get more than 3 x because you can heap the bucket more and you can extend past the bucket width.
One unexpected use is in the winter and spring to remove piles of compressed snow that fell off from metal roofs otherwise my yard stays wet for longer. My tractor and loader doesn’t always have sufficient power to break into the bank but the debris forks concentrate the force and breaks off larger pieces than I could without the forks.

/ Tine Bucket opinions #13  
Made my own.... Used 1.5 X 1.5 in. square stock, found it to be a bit light... Would use 2X2 inch thick wall square if I had to do it again...

forks-1-jpg.686036

forks-2-jpg.686035

bolt-3-jpg.686030

/ Tine Bucket opinions #14  
One limitation I found is debris forks do not handle light material very well unless it is piled and creates resistance. And when it’s piled it’s easier to balance on the loader which helps since you cannot clamp and hold the load like a grapple.