Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad?

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad? #11  
Just to rule out a failing relay, find the one clicking and swap it with another. I know it clicks, but doesn't mean its actually good.

Also, trace the wires out. 50hrs in 3yrs is not a lot of time and maybe a rodent or 2 had fun in there.

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad? #12  
If this is an open station machine, perhaps the key switch has gone bad. i remember lost of issues on open station key switches over the years. Rain and such take their toll

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad?
If this is an open station machine, perhaps the key switch has gone bad. i remember lost of issues on open station key switches over the years. Rain and such take their toll

Its not, it has a cab

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad? #14  
Squirt some wd40 in the key slot and work it back a forth worked for me once, worth a try .

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad?
I found a old post from someone else that had the same problem and they mentioned running a ground from the starter relay on a different model kioti that fixed the problem. I was able to find which relay was the starter one, ran a wire from the battery neg. terminal to one of the ground terminals on the relay and it started right up. Tried it about 5x, starts right up everytime. Alright! At least I can use my tractor now!
But, Im still wondering what part does that mean is bad then?

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad? #16  
Safety switch in the seat. Unplug it and put a jumper across the wire connection on the harness.

That was my first thoughts too, first thing I tried when this started, but didnt do anything

/ Tractor wouldn't start yesterday, started right up today, need help - what part is bad? #18  
Check all of the switches. I had an issue with my tractor when it was not on level ground. My neutral safety switch would keep the tractor from running/starting when I was on a hill. The position of the switch would allow the weight of the lever push against the switch and close it the same way it would if I was in gear. I needed to adjust the position of the switch.