What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,371  
Could you take a pic of yours on your machine now?
The tiller or the garden, or do you mean a picture of the 3PT stabilizers?

First time I'm back and it's dark now.

Tractor and tiller are in the shed, I can try to take a picture of it there but probably won't show much, just a rear view. I will try to remember to take one of the side view next time I have it out and that will depend on the garden drying out enough to till again.

I have a feeling my garden will be going in late this year. I should be marking out rows next weekend but it looks like rain all weekend..... again.

Last edited:
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,372  
The tiller or the garden, or do you mean a picture of the 3PT stabilizers?

First time I'm back and it's dark now.

Tractor and tiller are in the shed, I can try to take a picture of it there but probably won't show much, just a rear view. I will try to remember to take one of the side view next time I have it out and that will depend on the garden drying out enough to till again.

I have a feeling my garden will be going in late this year. I should be marking out rows next weekend but it looks like rain all weekend..... again.
We are supposed to be rainy second half of the week and cool to.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,373  
We are supposed to be rainy second half of the week and cool to.
The garden is still too wet for me to do it again today, it will just clump up. Not supposed to get any rain today or tomorrow. I will check it again after work tomorrow, but if I can't do it then looking at the long range forecast the earliest I'll be able to do it will be next Sunday. I really need 3 dry days in a row for it to dry out enough to till. I generally can't plant until June here, but I usually get the rows marked the last weekend in may.

Attachments

• s-garden.jpg
    s-garden.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 10
  • s-stab1.jpg
    s-stab1.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 9
  • s-stab2.jpg
    s-stab2.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 10
  • s-tiller.jpg
    s-tiller.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#2,374  
Snowing all morning and needed to clear the snow off of the satellite dish.

20240519_100101.jpg

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,376  
I did a some stump extractions recently at a couple of my neighbors' places, what a mess doing it with the bucket!
I dug a 100ft trench for a retaining wall through rocky soil. The ground and rocks were so hard the standard bucket just bounced off.

The six inch bXpanded bucket worked much better, but wasn't perfect. For the deeply embedded boulders I had to resort to the "knife blade" type attachment. In the end I got it done, but it was 5x the work I expected it to be.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#2,377  
hube2,

It's OK since the small winter we had last year.

I wouldn't mine if this weather and rainfall continues throughout the summer to keep the wildfire risks down a little bit.

KC