Which 2024 diesel 10k gvwr truck?

/ Which 2024 diesel 10k gvwr truck?
Not sure how you're set up, but given modern society, here's a thought.

Buy/lease all 3. Put them through their paces doing what you typically do. Film everything. Post those films up on you tube or some other streaming video option. Eventually, one or more of the OEMs will offer you a free one in exchange for your 'honest' opinion that theirs is the best truck. Divest yourself of the other 2 trucks. Continue making money hawking accessories and/or services for said truck.
I tried to make one video to become a YouTube star but quickly realized it would take too much time to edit the farts out.

/ Which 2024 diesel 10k gvwr truck? #52  
My family has always had good luck with Ram/Cummins.

I bought my current Cummins new in 2018, and it’s had no problems. I have 50K miles on it, almost all towing. I’ve never even been aware of a DPF regen occurring. I let it warm up, I allow it to cool down, and I’m slow & deliberate with the accelerator pedal.

IMG_5685.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

I get 13 mpg towing the tritoon, 14 mpg with the horse trailer, and on the rare occasion the truck is unloaded it’s good for 20 mpg on the highway.

I think modern diesels mostly have problems when people try to drive them like a Miata to and from the local grocery store, with no warm up, no cool down, rapid RPM changes, and no sustained load. The Cummins was designed for industrial & marine applications, so I drive it like an industrial engine. It’s been fantastic.

My beat around, burnout doing, grocery getting truck is a beater Ram 1500 with a 5.2 V8 and a 5-speed.

IMG_9180.jpeg

I get my wiggles out with the beater.

If I couldn’t choose a Cummins Ram for towing, then my second choice would be the Ford. They still retain a proper front axle look marginally better than the Ram.