Workshop manual Ford 1210

/ Workshop manual Ford 1210 #1  

rabet

Tractor
ferguson
Can anyone give me a link to a free copy of overhaul manual for Ford 1210 tractor please.

Thanks Rabet

/ Workshop manual Ford 1210 #2  
Can anyone give me a link to a free copy of overhaul manual for Ford 1210 tractor please.

Thanks Rabet
On the 'other' TractorForum, they have a 'resource' section with over 1,800 manuals. And yes, the one you need is there too.

/ Workshop manual Ford 1210
Hello, Mr bmaverick and thank you for your reply. I joined the "other" tractor forum and spent around 30 minutes looking for the Resource section. Unfortunately I am on the wrong side of 72 years and find this so confusing. Could you help me with instructions of how to get to where I need to go, to find and download this manual. Please say yes.

Many thanks
Rabet

Hello again Mr bmaverick, Well wonders will never cease, I found it !! it took me a long time, but thank you. one question you might know the answer too. Do you know, or do you know anyone who knows where to purchase gaskets sets for the 1210 please.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Rabet

/ Workshop manual Ford 1210 #5  
Hello again Mr bmaverick, Well wonders will never cease, I found it !! it took me a long time, but thank you. one question you might know the answer too. Do you know, or do you know anyone who knows where to purchase gaskets sets for the 1210 please.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Rabet
Rabet, I don't want to disappoint you. After the 2020 covid parts supply problems, many companies then scaled back support on vintage machines. What was in the supply chain and inventory has now dried up. My neighbor has a Ford 1500, smaller machine. He's had to go to Yanmar, Mitsubishi and others to get equal parts on his machine.

Now for gasket sets? Do you have the Ford 1210 Parts Manual? Or cheat and look at Messicks for the info?

I would like to thank everyone for the help you have given to me, and yes I am still looking for a mid underbelly PTO, so if anybody knows, please let me know.

Rabet