Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots
I bet we have a used one in good enough shape to get a mold off of. I'll see what I can find. Too bad you can't make them & sell them. I get lots of requests for those.

Could you give them away? Seriously, you could use it as an incentive offer ... "FREE with a $50 purchase" or something like that. I know I would be looking for a reason to buy more stuff from you! :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #12  
I bet Yanmar will not allow you reproduce them in any way- even if you just hand them out for free. I'm pretty sure you can make yourself a few and they'll never know but I'm also pretty sure they wont let you get away with making too many of them. Trust me... Yanmar has a very well staffed legal team and they are not afraid to contact you about these sorts of things. :)

You COULD make an emblem that has that same shape but with something else in the middle. Maybe a picture of a tractor or something that they do not own the trademark to.

Aaron -- thanks. I sent you a private message. :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #14  
I bet Yanmar will not allow you reproduce them in any way- even if you just hand them out for free. I'm pretty sure you can make yourself a few and they'll never know but I'm also pretty sure they wont let you get away with making too many of them. Trust me... Yanmar has a very well staffed legal team and they are not afraid to contact you about these sorts of things. :)

You COULD make an emblem that has that same shape but with something else in the middle. Maybe a picture of a tractor or something that they do not own the trademark to.
Yeah, I worried about posting that picture that I posted for that same reason, but not from Yanmar.
David from jax

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #15  
Id like to know why they get took off of them and why is it a souvenir thing or an export rule or what you rarely see a YM with an emblem.

Fredrick's said the emblems are either missing or in rotten shape. They want their tractors to look pretty when they sell them, so they take it off if it has one.

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #17  
Oh I thought it was like the wrecked Toyota trucks I used to buy at auction. Someone always had stolen the tool kit and jack before us rebuilders got a hold of them. And then we spent $75-100 replacing them what a racket. :laughing:

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #18  
Id like to know why they get took off

I think they just get brittle and the two tiny plastic tabs that hold them on to the grill just break off. I know this one just fell off when I tried to remove the grill to get to it.

/ Yanmar emblems: the haves and have-nots #19  
Ok thanks Aaron made of plastic that explains a lot. For some reason I personally expected them to be die cast metal silly me.