John Deere 9510!

/ John Deere 9510! #31  
What was wrong with the lexion ?

/ John Deere 9510!
We havent been able to get it set up correctly, along with every chain and belt on the entire machine being shot etc...

/ John Deere 9510!
Well been a while since i updated the thread, so i suppose i should. Harvest went alright.

9610-
We had a electrical issue with the 9610. Which caused us a day or two of downtime. The header that we rented for the 9610 last year wasnt available this year. However we had bought a tired one over the winter. The 930 head needed a new(er) reel, we had found one in SD, and rushed up there to get it. WE ghot that swapped, the header still was not feeding right though, so we replaced all of the gaurds which helped some, the main thing was the header needed a good shining up. We also replaced the Cylinder bars this year, and are planning on replacing the concave screens this winter (still running corn ones). We also replaced the reverser on this combine this year ($5200 + labor :eek: ). The first time we needed to reverse the feederhouse (in the field) it wasnt working, it was a pinched wire, or unplugged wire, or cable (i dont remember).

My 9510-
The fountain auger gearbox decided to give up the ghost this year, so did the belt that runs it (15 foot long belt). I also had to replace a bearing on the on the clean grain elevator. That is all i can think of for my combine.

Dads 9510- Ran well this year, however had a couple of issues im not thinking of atm.

Lexion 470- We actually cut about 150 acres with this combine this year, however the combine still has lots of issues, and we had a hard time finding someone to run the combine.

JD 9650-
We bought a 9650 Green Star Ready, Maurer Bin Ext., 30.5L32 Tires (60%), 16.9R26 Rear rubber (60%), Approx. 1800 Seperator Hrs., Chaf Spreader
JD 930 30 ft. Wheathead w/ New Style JD Hookups, snH00930P631837
Unverferth HT30 Header Trailer, 4 Wheel
This combine is one of the last straw walker combines made, so we feel we have a great advantage there, at this time rotors were new technology. A 9650 could be bought as a straw walker, or a rotor. The guy sold the combine because he could not find a operator for it.