John Deere 9510!

/ John Deere 9510!
   / John Deere 9510!
Well..... Today we bought a secomd combine It is a John Deere 9610 with 4815 engine hours, and 3175 seperator hours! It has duals! i will post some pictures when we get it to the farm. Hopefully by the end of the month. :):D:cool::cool2::thumbsup::drool::dance1::drink::cloud9:

/ John Deere 9510!
Heres what happened today...

We go to pick up the second combine and take the wrong one.:duh: We only made it one mile down the road though and the guys farmhand caught us and we went back and got the correct combine. :thumbsup: We made it 4 hours down the road and left it at the John Deere dealer so they could fix the AC, tempature gauge, and the hazard lights on the right side.

On Saturday we will probaly take the combine the rest of the way to the Farm. Photos on Saturday i left the camera in the pickup today. :duh:

/ John Deere 9510! #14  
Heres what happened today...

We go to pick up the second combine and take the wrong one.:duh: We only made it one mile down the road though and the guys farmhand caught us and we went back and got the correct combine. :thumbsup: We made it 4 hours down the road and left it at the John Deere dealer so they could fix the AC, tempature gauge, and the hazard lights on the right side.

On Saturday we will probaly take the combine the rest of the way to the Farm. Photos on Saturday i left the camera in the pickup today. :duh:

Cant wait to see pics of 9610. How many acres you have to run with the two machines?

/ John Deere 9510!
Cant wait to see pics of 9610. How many acres you have to run with the two machines?

This year will be about 2 thousand acres. We will be using a 3rd combine, and may be buying another 9510 tomorrow! :cool2:

/ John Deere 9510! #16  
This year will be about 2 thousand acres. We will be using a 3rd combine, and may be buying another 9510 tomorrow! :cool2:

Three machines should do that with ease. My buddy use to run around 2,000 hours with a 9500 alone. There where long hours in the seat but it did the job.

/ John Deere 9510!
Three machines should do that with ease. My buddy use to run around 2,000 hours with a 9500 alone. There where long hours in the seat but it did the job.

I agree but if we get this combine tomorrow i am not going to be complaining. :thumbsup:

Update on the 9610. AC is fixed, to fix the Hazard lights will be close to $1000 so we will be fine without, and the tempature gauge has a wire broken somewhere so they will reroute the wire. Otherwise we would have to have the machine be taken apart quite abit and would be very labor expensive. Still planning on taking it to the farm tomorrow. :)

/ John Deere 9510!
Well we bought a 3rd combine today. :cool2: It is a slightly rough 9510 with 3410 ish engine hours and about 2600 seperator hours. We also bought a 925F header for the combine, and a homemade header trailer. we got the combine for a good price though. It took an hour to get the header loaded because it was unhooked at an angle. We made it halfway to the farm today.

Now we need a header for the 9610.

Here are some photos, look at the hole on the left side of the combine. :mad:
Combine 3 001.jpgCombine 3 002.jpgCombine 3 003.jpgCombine 3 004.jpg
Thanks for looking!

/ John Deere 9510! #19  
It dont look like a bad machine. What was the hole from? Im suprised you where able to get three ten series machines. They where only made I think for two years.

/ John Deere 9510!
It dont look like a bad machine. What was the hole from? Im suprised you where able to get three ten series machines. They where only made I think for two years.

We think the hole was caused by when of the separator shafts sliding out. I believe ten series were made for 3 years 97-99; my combine is a 98 and the 9610 is a 99, we need to run the pin on this other one and see what year it is, and the other info we can get.

Here is what happened Sunday, we took the 9510 50 miles west to the John Deere dealership, there they will recharge the AC and replace a hose. We picked our 9610 up from the dealership made it 25 miles from the dealership and got a flat left rear tire. These tires were filled with calcium and made a MESS!:eek: So we took a tire off my 9510 and put it on the 9610 and made it the last 15 miles to the farm.:cool: Here is some photos.

2,3 002.jpg

Mess from Calcium.
2,3 004.jpg