Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #51  
You have been given the secret...put it in the gear appropriate to the task, start off SLOW and THEN accelerate SLOWLY until you get a decrease in performance/engine dies/engine starts bogging down, THEN back off a tad... a little experience and it will become second nature and you won't even be bothered. Put it in gear and JAM the pedal to the metal...will not work out well, ever. Not a high speed spin the wheels drag vehicle, it's a slow speed, high torque, HST geared vehicle for getting there, even if you are dragging a loaded trailer behind you.

All dealers seem to forget to explain this little detail to buyers.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #52  
I really like the RTV-X1100C but learning slowly how to operate it. It's way different than all previous Polaris Ranger UTV's I've had.
The Kubota tech from the dealership just left. He spoke to Kubota Factory Support about the issue prior to coming. After a short demo he checked to ensure the throttle linkage was correct with the pedal all the way down to the floor and it was okay. They believe there is a good chance the issue will go away as the unit gets broken in. However, if issue does not go away by first maintenance, i.e. 50 hrs, they are going to check/adjust HST pressures and linkages and etc. I now feel confident it will get fixed.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #53  
Great you are getting attention and on site service from your dealer in consultation with Kubota factory support...and you demo'd your concern to the technician...the way it should be...and we'll stay tuned as you drive it and hope to hear that break in does improve the performance to your satisfaction.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #54  
I think you will grow to love this machine. I have a 2008 1100 and a new 1100C. The 2008 machine has always performed flawlessly. The A/C is the main reason I went the Kubota route and have not been sorry. I have a 1999 JD Gator 6X4 diesel that has been a great machine but exposure to the elements was not fun on a rainy day. The RTV is a workhorse that does the intended job.