Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #31  
Is the receiver hitch 1.5" on the RTVX 1100's? I looked at one again today and it didn't look like 2" like I thought I had read before.

Both my 1100C & 900 have 2" front & back.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX
Both my 1100C & 900 have 2" front & back.

After I posted I called the salesman and he said 2" :thumbsup: I was talking to the mechanics and the three of us thought it looked like 1.5". I test drove one and drove around back to the shop to get their thoughts and feelings on them for service and what not versus a salesman's words.

I think I might make an offer tomorrow and see what happens.

I had to take a second test drive today to see how good the ac works. The first test drive a week or so ago it was cool outside and I almost ran out of diesel.

Got one bought. It should come home with me sometime next week.

Which model did you buy?

2014 RTVX1100C with front work lights, rear work light, rear screen, cv covers in front and rear, sunvisors, and 1 year warranty for $20k total.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #36  
sweet...you are gonna love it....get a small trailer and dedicate it to carrying bigger stuff and your package is complete!

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #37  
I have recently purchased a new 1100c, and have a problem with it. When i accelerate in high range the unit has no power, dealer says their is a recall and its a simple tranmission linkage adjustment, has anyone had similar experience and know of a solution ? Thx

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #38  
Welcome, steve, to TBN.

I'LL let someone with a new RTV answer. However, the concept of high acceleration in high range is not, IMHO, what the RTV does with its HST transmission. My RTV will accelerate in high, but it is more of a gradual acceleration, won't kick gravel behind it. It is possible that what you are experiencing is normal. also possible there is some problem. Kinda would need to drive it to personally be able to discern the difference.

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #39  
I have two RTV's both 1100's. When new, they are very stiff and slow. It will loosen up and run smoother at about 20-30 hours. HS

/ Kubota 1100C RTV versus RTVX #40  
Welcome, steve, to TBN.

I'LL let someone with a new RTV answer. However, the concept of high acceleration in high range is not, IMHO, what the RTV does with its HST transmission. My RTV will accelerate in high, but it is more of a gradual acceleration, won't kick gravel behind it. It is possible that what you are experiencing is normal. also possible there is some problem. Kinda would need to drive it to personally be able to discern the difference.

Thx texas john for the input. When in high range and i accelerate it just almost stops going forward, when i reduce the acceleration it picks back up again. For the oney you pay, this thing should be bullet proof. I love the unit and the cab, im taking it back to the dealer monday , and tell him to fix it or take it back.