Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS!

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #11  
   / Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS!
   / Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #13  
Bama nice lookin rig, hope it works hard for you, now get some dirt on that 440!! I just finished loading my tires what a pain in the a**!! haha

Bama nice lookin rig, hope it works hard for you, now get some dirt on that 440!! I just finished loading my tires what a pain in the a**!! haha

Trust me, I did get her dirty. This pic was after i put about 8 hours on it. I had just washed and waxed it. Yes, I said waxed, gotta keep that paint in as good of shape as possible. I loaded my tires the day after i got it. It was pretty easy, I used a hand pump to put in two gals of antifreeze each, then used the hose to do the rest.

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #15  
I usually take very good care of my equipment also.

I wasnt going to hand pump 60 gals of ww fluid so I had a old bildge pump from my boat that still worked so i decided to use it. Took bout an hour or so went ok but then my beads started leakin and i had to pump them back up to seal right. Overall wasnt that bad, the 12v pump really helped out.

Glad you like yr 440, ive been using mine for cuttin and haulin firewood for my outdoor wood boiler. oh yeah got 60hrs on it now

I usually take very good care of my equipment also.

I wasnt going to hand pump 60 gals of ww fluid so I had a old bildge pump from my boat that still worked so i decided to use it. Took bout an hour or so went ok but then my beads started leakin and i had to pump them back up to seal right. Overall wasnt that bad, the 12v pump really helped out.

Glad you like yr 440, ive been using mine for cuttin and haulin firewood for my outdoor wood boiler. oh yeah got 60hrs on it now

Yeah, that does sound like a big time pain. Luckily down here near the Florida line I don't have to worry about freezing much, probably could have got away fine without the Antifrieeze that I put in there, but while i was already filling them I went ahead and done it.

here is a pic of my daughter Lilah learning how to drive, not bad for an 8 week old. lol

P1010478v25.jpg

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #17  
never to early to learn, wish i could get work out of my two

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #18  
She is sayin I need more Power!!! haha

She is sayin I need more Power!!! haha

haha, yep, baby wants a TURBO!

Here she looks like she is thinking "Another hard day out in field." lol

P1010477v20.jpg