Loader free loader rebate

/ free loader rebate #1  

jesker

Tractor
bobcat
I am looking at ordering a ct440 in the next week or 2. I know bobcat is offering a free loader when you purchase the tractor. my question is, when i get the tractor the loader is already mounted, am i paying extra for this and can i get the loader seperate and mount it my self and save some cash.

/ free loader rebate #2  
It looks like its a free loader installed. You will have to talk to the dealer about the option, but I doubt it.

/ free loader rebate #3  
The installation charge is included in the free loader credit to the dealer when he sells the tractor, if it is a factory installed loader.

/ free loader rebate #4  
Are these not quick mount loaders like on the Kioti's?

Jon

/ free loader rebate #5  
Are these not quick mount loaders like on the Kioti's?

Jon

The program going on now includes a Quick Attach loader on the 8TL or 9TL for the 335, 440, 445. & 450. It is a pin on style loader for the 7TL that fits the 200 series models.

/ free loader rebate #6  
The program going on now includes a Quick Attach loader on the 8TL or 9TL for the 335, 440, 445. & 450. It is a pin on style loader for the 7TL that fits the 200 series models.

I would never spring for a free loader if it was a pin on
Quick attach is the only way to go

/ free loader rebate #7  
People that buy pin on buckets should have their heads examined. :confused2: Why have a loader if it only does one thing?

/ free loader rebate #8  
People that buy pin on buckets should have their heads examined. :confused2: Why have a loader if it only does one thing?

I agree but the pin on is easily adapted to quick attach. I bought mine as pin on because that was way dealer had it setup. About $600 for the quick attach and mount plate to weld on the bucket and it was converted. I'm hearing that quite a few dealers are doing the deal with a qucik attach, just charging that extra price. I suspect the program on the pin on is to help clear out inventory of these to make room for more quick attach (Bobtach) since more dealers are ordering this way.

/ free loader rebate #9  
Just curious what kind of $$$ it costs for a CT440??

I kinda got new tractor fever and need a reality check. I know when bobcat first came out with the free loader, it seemed a helluva deal:thumbsup:

/ free loader rebate #10  
Just curious what kind of $$$ it costs for a CT440??

I kinda got new tractor fever and need a reality check. I know when bobcat first came out with the free loader, it seemed a helluva deal:thumbsup:

The CT440 qualifies for the free QA loader. Haven't priced the tractor but you can see suggested list by using the "build your own" on Bobcat website <bobcat.com>