Loader free loader rebate

/ free loader rebate #21  
Ha! you didn't think I would find you over here drooling over the Bobcats did you? Who is the traitor now? hmmmm:laughing::laughing:

James K0UA (soon to be a Kioti owner)

Busted:laughing:

Naw, I always get an itch to get something new. The $20k+ is the reality check I needed:thumbsup: Even with the free loader rebate, $23.5k:confused2: I figured they'd be a lot less than that. Isnt $23k+ getting into grandL territory??

Anyway, I may be going looking at a old ford 4500 TLB today or tomorrow. So that will cure my itch to get something bigger.:D A FEL on one of them is good for over 5000lbs, (a good bit more than the kioti:D) and since it has no 3PH, I dont have to worry about being shook off the tractor.:D

/ free loader rebate #22  
I am looking at ordering a ct440 in the next week or 2. I know bobcat is offering a free loader when you purchase the tractor. my question is, when i get the tractor the loader is already mounted, am i paying extra for this and can i get the loader seperate and mount it my self and save some cash.

When is the last time you got anything for free and it was exactly what you needed and worked great? In most instances, you ARE paying for the loader, there are hidden costs in the financing rate, installation rate and/or features removed on the loader (such as quick attach or smaller bucket) to lower the cost and enable them to promote a FREE loader. I would ask myself, not if you are going to save cash... but are you going to waste cash on something that isn't going to meet YOUR needs or offer the features you are looking for in a loader.

/ free loader rebate #23  
He's claiming 23500 is list for the 440 w/o the loader. With the loader its still 23500. He explained to me how he is matching the incentive.
Does he need to be part of the program? I do not understand why he wouldn't be part of the program if he is selling like he is? He only had 2 tractors on the floor. A 2011 CT225 and the 440

I really cannot see how Rhode Island would sell many tractors.
I think my front yard is bigger than Rhode Island

/ free loader rebate #24  
I really cannot see how Rhode Island would sell many tractors.
I think my front yard is bigger than Rhode Island

It probably is but there's probably not as many people in your front yard. Put a million people on there and I bet you'll sell a few tractors because you know, people will buy anything.

/ free loader rebate #25  
But JUST the tractor if you choose the "cash" option takes 2300 off the 22820. SO....22,820-2300=20,320

20,320 IS the cash purchase price of JUST the tractor. So doesnt that mean the "free" loader is costing 2300?

Go through and build TWO identical tractors. One with a loader, one without. With cash purchase, IF it isnt the EXACT same price, then the loader isnt really free is it?

I sorta' saw what you were saying LD1, and almost thought the same, but this is like those old high school math "word problems"... :confused: One false turn and the answer comes out wrong. :(

If things worked out as you're saying, you'd actually be getting BOTH the $2300 off (for paying cash) AND the free loader. But I understand that the "special offer" is the financing OR the rebate OR the free loader (just one of these). So, if you choose the free loader, you give up the option to elect the $2300 rebate - you can't have your loader, and eat the rebate too! :laughing:

-Mitch

/ free loader rebate #26  
I sorta' saw what you were saying LD1, and almost thought the same, but this is like those old high school math "word problems"... :confused: One false turn and the answer comes out wrong. :(

If things worked out as you're saying, you'd actually be getting BOTH the $2300 off (for paying cash) AND the free loader. But I understand that the "special offer" is the financing OR the rebate OR the free loader (just one of these). So, if you choose the free loader, you give up the option to elect the $2300 rebate - you can't have your loader, and eat the rebate too! :laughing:

-Mitch

Correct. So in reality, the loader costs $2300 and is not free.:thumbsup: Still a good discount on a loader, considering they are about twice that normally. But still not quite free.

/ free loader rebate #27  
Correct. So in reality, the loader costs $2300 and is not free.:thumbsup: Still a good discount on a loader, considering they are about twice that normally. But still not quite free.

does anyone ever really believe someone when ya get told you are getting something for "free"?
:confused: