Snow Plow

/ Snow Plow #21  
Yeah, I think I'll see what happens this winter but keep an eye out for any deals on quick-detach snow plows. If this winter is like last and I do end up dealing with some drifts I'll find out real quick how it goes with the bucket.

I have an 900 foot drive way and I think my bucket does every bit as well with my tractor as my 5 last trucks with snow plows.
Maybe not in the comfort as the trucks, but as good.... and maybe even a little more fun

/ Snow Plow #22  
Hey guys, I have the CT235. So what size and plow would you recommend for the CT235. I was looking at the Everything attachments WR Long quick attach plow, not sure which size would be best. Let me know what kind and size you guys are using. Thanks!

/ Snow Plow #23  
Loader mounted or frame mounted?

/ Snow Plow #24  
Hey guys, I have the CT235. So what size and plow would you recommend for the CT235. I was looking at the Everything attachments WR Long quick attach plow, not sure which size would be best. Let me know what kind and size you guys are using. Thanks!
6' or 6'6'' should work. Have you looked at the Bobcat blades they are nice.
http://www.bobcnow_bladeat.com/attachments/s

/ Snow Plow #26  
CT-235 is not listed as compatible

They are not listed for compatible for a grapple but people have them on there. I think it may be because there is not a dealer installed 3rd function available.

/ Snow Plow #27  
one word of caution: I wouldn't buy one made for a skid steer as they tend to be much heavier and you will have a harder time pushing/turning. Many members on this site have converted old truck plows since they can be had for a much lower price than buying new. Just do a search on here and you will see what I'm talking about.

I Myself built a loader mounted plow from an old 6' meyers. Since I have the blower I mainly use it for clean up.
IMAG0505.jpgIMAG0511.jpg

/ Snow Plow #28  
The bobcat blade weighs 600lbs a decent tractor plow weighs 550lbs.

/ Snow Plow #29  
OK guys, have an opportunity to buy a snow plow that was used on a small pickup truck for $250. Believe it is 72 inches wide. I was told that I could just purchase the quick attach plate and just have it welded to the snow plow so that I can use it with my loader on my CT235. If anyone has done this and can give me any direction as to how to measure exactly where it should be welded onto the plow? If anyone has pictures of this that would be great. This route would save me a bunch of money!

/ Snow Plow #30  
OK guys, have an opportunity to buy a snow plow that was used on a small pickup truck for $250. Believe it is 72 inches wide. I was told that I could just purchase the quick attach plate and just have it welded to the snow plow so that I can use it with my loader on my CT235. If anyone has done this and can give me any direction as to how to measure exactly where it should be welded onto the plow? If anyone has pictures of this that would be great. This route would save me a bunch of money!

Here is a link to a build.