My new $25 dollar canopy

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #21  
My ribs hurt... :) "//AUTODECODE = on//"... Hee-hee-hee-snicker...

Anybody seen Joe since the gag started?

Yo Joe!!!

It's safe now...Come on back & let's see if we can help get those pictures posted.

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #23  
Defective said:
My ribs hurt...

I was doing O.K. until the comment about the ANY key. I lost it.

I appreciate your brand of Humor, Pat.

Seriously, though, I'm eager to see some of these pics so that I can steal ideas.

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #25  
Well, I fell for it hook line and stinker. What if I have started fooling with the configuration on my browser and messed it up? Then I would have to use IE instead of Firefox.

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #26  
silverdollar6 said:
Must be nerd humor.

Yet another aficionado of nerd humor heard from. One of the best tests for appreciation of nerd humor is of course the speed with which you recognize it and comment.

Pat

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #28  
I think someone needs to send off an email full of apologies & convince him we meant no harm. He hasn't posted since the fun started...

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #29  
I have read many of Joe's posts and in my opinion he is a decent poster, a bright guy who can easily tell when we are clowning around and not likely to be absent due to pouting. Give the guy a break, he'll jump in when he has time and feels like it.

If someone were to offer real help then one of you geniuses with great descriptive power might PM him with the 1, 2, 3 on how to post a picture. I manage to do it the one way I know works for me but by the time I explained it anyone would fall fast asleep.

Pat

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #30  
On picture #9, the one with the harley. My visions not as good as it use to be..could someone tell me the last two digits on the for sale sign. I want to call and make an offer!! I was thinking $15500.00, sound fair?